Retail, Hospitality, Security, Baggage Handling, Ramp Operators and many more - 15210
3 January 2019
All types of contracts available
National Minimum Wage or above
At the Airport, we understand the challenges of looking for work
and strive to support jobseekers in whatever way we can. Our
- signposting current vacancies throughout Airport and
- support creating and updating CVs
- support completing application forms
- access to employment and information events
- pre-recruitment training opportunities
- information on access to employability training and
Edinburgh Airport is the UK's fastest growing airport. It
is a happy, positive, busy work place with a real family feel and
great developmental opportunities. We offer excellent staff
benefits and a variety of shift patterns to suit different personal
needs. It's a fantastic place to work. You won't want
What might a day in this job look like?
Varied and fast paced with opportunities for personal and career
development. Most of the jobs require a high level of
customer interaction and you will work shifts rather than standard
hours. A full list of vacancies is available when you click Apply
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
You must be reliable, willing to learn, highly motivated, have
good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work
as part of a team.
You must be able to provide:
- 5 year checkable history (Employment, Education or
- Photographic ID - Valid Passport or Full / Provisional Driving
- Pass a Basic Disclosure Check.
If you have any criminal convictions pending you must disclose
this information, as this may impact on your application.
We recruit all year round.