Business Administrator - Modern Apprenticeship – 2 posts - 16538
14 January 2019
National Minimum Wage
Cliq Container Trading Ltd is a large container trading
You will be based in our office at St Andrew Square working 0830
- 1700 Monday to Friday. We are a modern company with a young
workforce looking for innovative and eager young candidates to join
the administration team. There will be a lot of talking with
customers over the phone so they are looking for confident
communicators who enjoy an upbeat working environment.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Ensure that the processing of all paperwork for sales and
modifications is completed efficiently and accurately.
- Use the company's in-house computer system to keep all pending,
live and completed jobs completely up to date.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all relevant activities have
been actioned and to make sure the jobs have been confirmed and
transferred to accounts software accurately.
- Procure goods at a reduced rate to the business, follow-up on
purchase orders and assist with the accounts department.
Please see job spec (top right) for a full list of duties.
What will I learn?
You will work towards an SVQ Level 3 in Business and
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- National 4/5 or equivalent including English and Maths
- Ideally aged 16-19 as they are looking for school leavers
- Confident outlook, good communication skills, and hard
This opportunity will close when a suitable candidate has been