Trainee Recruitment Specialist - Modern Apprenticeship – 2 posts - 16871
20 December 2018
£11,000 per annum
Venesky Brown are a specialist provider of staffing and labour
solutions, working alongside companies across a broad spectrum of
sectors. As our company continues to grow and develop we are
looking for lively, customer focused individuals ready to take on a
new and exciting opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment
This is a fast-paced role and requires someone who wants to
inspire to aspire. If you are someone with the passion and desire
to succeed and want to start build a rewarding career, this is the
right opportunity for you! Based in our office at Rutland Square,
you will work Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.30 pm (with an hour for
What might a day in this job look like?
- Acting as candidates first point of contact
- Registering new candidates
- Reference checking and verifying certification
- Developing a pool of reference checked candidates
- Creating inspiring adverts and utilising social media sites to
- Outgoing calls to identify skilled workers for future
- Organising training and taking necessary action when informed
effective/expiry dates of candidate tickets are approaching
- Maintaining candidate files.
What will I learn?
You will work towards an SVQ Level 3 in Business and
Administration. We will support you through your journey and
give you the guidance to release your potential. We will explore
your capability and progress you through the company, on the path
that's right for you.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Higher or equivalent which should include English
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong self-motivator
- Hardworking and committed with a strong desire to be a high
- A creative thinker with the natural ability to 'think outside
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to follow guidelines and processes and learn from
- Good team player
- Good level of IT knowledge and ability to navigate a
- Age 16 - 19 years.
Thursday 28 February.