Accounts Assistant - Modern Apprenticeship - 16885
8 January 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months with potential to be made permanent
£10,000 - £14,000 per annum
A leading property company who specialises in professional lets,
student lets, short term lets and festival lets are looking to add
an apprentice to their growing team. They are invested in
developing young people in the workplace, with a history of
Office based in the EH8 area.
What might a day in this job look like?
You will support the Accounts Team by:
- Scanning and filing of accounts information
- Accurate data and document management
- Property database maintenance - accurate data entry
- Professional and clear communication with tenants and landlords
regarding payments and invoices
- Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries,
gaining as much information from the caller to enable a correct and
- Keeping the office area clear of debris.
What will I learn?
You will work towards an SVQ Level 3 in Business and
Administration. The objective of this role is to learn an
office based skill set and demonstrate on the job learning in the
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- A minimum of 5 National 5s level, including English and
- Speak and write fluent English with evidenced Right to Work in
the UK. A command of other languages is of benefit, but not
- Experience of operating MS Office applications - Word, Excel,
- Positive and clear communicator, verbally and in writing
- 16 - 19 years old.
Thursday 31 January.