Office Administration - Modern Apprenticeship - 16886
8 January 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months with potential to be made permanent
£7,800 per annum, increasing to £15,000 upon completion of
An award winning registered provider of social care services and
a social care recruiter. Established in April 2006 and run by
professionally qualified staff, they have built a reputation on
quality, diversity, reliability and continuity of care.
Providing recruitment solutions alongside registered social care
services makes them a unique provider in the field.
Office based in the EH20 area.
What might a day in this job look like?
- To achieve and develop, through time and support, strong skills
in business development and both client and candidate
- Assistance dealing with candidate queries, calls, interviews,
applications and support through placing of such into temporary
contract, relief and permanent employment opportunities.
- Identifying and resourcing of suitable staff for active
vacancies through a variety of mediums - full coaching and support
will be provided.
- Assisting with mail shots, advertising and marketing of our
services to those who require assistance with staffing in the
Health and Social Care sector within the private, statutory and
- Conducting updates with candidates on availability, needs of
clients and producing regular reports to assist with the smooth
running and development of our organisation.
What will I learn?
You will work towards an SVQ Level 3 in Business and
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- A minimum of 5 National 5s, including English and Maths
- Strong organisational skills
- Diligent attention to detail
- Experience within the Health and Social Care industry
- Ability to demonstrate an empathy and understanding of the
- Self-confidence and good articulation
- 16 - 19 years old.
Thursday 31 January.