Online Customer Support - Modern Apprenticeship - 2 posts - 16888
9 January 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months with potential to be made permanent
£10,000 per annum
Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of
commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors
and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a
range of support services which include gym design, marketing,
training and servicing. The company is currently looking to
grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with
digital marketing a key part in the company's strategy towards
Office based in the EH28 area. Working hours are 9am -
5.30pm Monday - Friday. You will receive a free gym
membership. Your salary will increase after completion of the
What might a day in this job look like?
- Processing Customer Orders using Salesforce CRM software
- Liaise with customers and suppliers digitally via Outlook and
- Follow internal procedures to efficiently digitally record and
maintain order details on Excel spreadsheet
- Manage online customer web response - providing online advice
and assistance to our customers
- Coordination of dispatch of goods
- Work with and support existing team members at all times
- Ensure all operational procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with other company departments using internal online
chat to ensure all customer experiences are of the highest
- Report to Operations Manager on all aspects of day to day
What will I learn?
You will work towards SCQF Level 6 Digital Application
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- A minimum of 5 National 5s, including English and
- Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of customer care
- Ability to communicate at all levels externally and
- Previous use of Salesforce a benefit but not essential
- 16 - 19 years old.
Sunday 20 January.