Sales Assistant - Modern Apprenticeship - 16889
9 January 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months with potential to be made permanent
£10,000 per annum
Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of
commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors
and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a
range of support services which include gym design, marketing,
training and servicing. The company is currently looking to
grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with
digital marketing a key part in the company's strategy towards
Office based in the EH28 area. Working hours are 9am -
5.30pm Monday - Friday. You will receive a free gym
membership. Your salary will increase after completion of the
What might a day in this job look like?
- Order processing
- Using CRM systems to access existing client base
- Taking new enquiries and updating the CRM system
- Updating Excel spreadsheet with order details
- Answering incoming calls
- Monitoring incoming emails and web chat
- Relevant administration
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Any additional ad hoc duties.
What will I learn?
You will work towards SCQF Level 6 Digital Application
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- A minimum of 5 National 5s, including English and
- Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of customer care
- Ability to communicate at all levels externally and
- Previous use of Salesforce a benefit but not essential
- 16 - 19 years old.
Sunday 20 January.