Staff Member – 5 posts - 16899
16 January 2019
Under 18: £6.00 per hour; 18 - 20: £7.00 per hour; 21+: £8.30
McDonald's Restaurant, Corstorphine Retail Park, Glasgow Road,
Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy
environment and we're looking for a genuine smile plus an ability
to connect with customers and make them feel valued. You'll
work 30 hours a week over 7 days.
What might a day in this job look like?
We want every McDonald's customer to have a brilliant
experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a
clean and friendly restaurant. As a Staff Member, you'll make
it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or
being out in the dining areas looking after our customers'
What will I learn?
You will learn how to interact with customers, food safety
standards, health and safety standards and cash handling as well as
many other things.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of
- Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally
to you and you'll work well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills such as attentive listening,
face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a
- Understand the importance of maintaining high standards of
quality and service as well as cleanliness.
- The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both
efficiently and productively is essential.
- Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.
This position will close when a suitable candidate is found.