Property Administrator - Modern Apprenticeship (R086) - 17087
13 March 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum
The employer is an estate agents, solicitors and financial
advisors based towards Leith.
You will be predominantly office based, working in a small,
young, friendly property team. This is a great opportunity
for someone to kick start their career within a well-established
brand with multiple development and progression routes available
for a candidate with drive and ambition.
The office is a busy working environment and candidates must be
confident with answering phone calls and helping walk-in customers
face to face.
What might a day in this job look like?
As well as customer service, duties will also include but are
not limited to:
- Setting up sales files - making sure all the information needed
is present and complete
- Chasing documents from clients
- Inputting visual files into the computer system
- Collect information from online sources
- Preparing and sending quotations
- Ordering stationery supplies
- Arranging viewing and valuation appointments
- Cover in the other office when necessary
- Candidate must have a driving licence as occasional cover of
hosting viewings may be necessary. A car will be provided for
What will I learn?
- SVQ Level 3/SCQF Level 6 in Business and Administration
- Industry related training.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- A good set of National 5 qualifications as a minimum
- Positive, reliable, enthusiastic, confident and eager to
- Interest in property/starting a career in the property sector
would be an advantage
- A full, clean driving licence is essential. Own car is not
- Due to funding and driving reasons, candidates must be aged
Please note, only candidates that are being taken through to the
next interview stage will be contacted.
Sunday 31 March.