Business Administrator - Modern Apprenticeship - 17091
10 May 2019
National Minimum Wage
Capital Credit Union is a member owned, community based,
financial organisation. People are at the core of everything that
we do. Our members are our owners. They are the reason
we exist and they count on us to understand their needs and to work
in their best interests.
You will be working in an office based environment in
What might a day in this job look like?
- Carry out processing income received from members, updating
members accounts and answering queries about member accounts
- Process invoices and update purchase ledger information
- Process and reconcile pre-paid cards, credit cards, petty cash
and members cash
- Process payments to members through BACS and Faster
- Credit control including sending notification to members who
have missed payments
- Follow up missed payments for credit control by telephone,
email, and letter
- Retrieve data to provide management information
- Statement runs to members
- Filing using manual and electronic means.
What will I learn?
SVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- National 5 or equivalent which should include English and
- Enjoy working with numbers
- Ability to communicate effectively - both written and
- Competent in Office 365
- High level of attention to detail.
This opportunity will close when a suitable candidate is