File Management Assistant - Modern Apprenticeship - 17097
14 March 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months with potential to be made permanent
£15,925 per annum
Harper Macleod is one of Scotland's leading law firms, serving
clients and their interests in Scotland, the UK and beyond and
generating in excess of £26 million in turnover.
Office based in the EH3 area.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Contribute to the day to day operation of the office and
provide administration support
- Printing and scanning
- Filing of daily correspondence and documents
- New files to be created and entered in document management
system accurately and effectively
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and partners
- List and store of files.
What will I learn?
You will work towards SVQ Level 3 in Business and
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Experience of office environment preferred
- IT Skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail.
Sunday 31 March.