Office Administration - Modern Apprenticeship - 17183
9 April 2019
Fixed Term - 12 months with potential to be made permanent
£12,000 per annum
Beyond Green is dedicated to helping organisations become more
sustainable. We reduce costs while improving the impact on the
environment. We focus on what's important to businesses:
profitability, managing risks and gaining reputation from green
Office based in the EH2 area.
What might a day in this job look like?
This role is crucial in supporting the growth of our company and
helping us achieve our mission. That's why we need someone who can
quickly learn our current administrative processes and deliver
relevant tasks. You will need to develop strong understanding of
our business management systems and knowledge of our activities to
support our team accordingly. There are real progression
opportunities in this role for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Administer the company's data requirements
- Support with financial record keeping
- Manage diaries for the team and Directors
- Welcome visitors, answer calls and prepare refreshments for
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Support our internal reporting activities
- Update our website and check consistency.
What will I learn?
You will work towards SVQ Level 3 Business and
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent English spelling and grammar
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine motivation around sustainability.
Sunday 12 May.