Office Administrator - Modern Apprenticeship - 17191
12 April 2019
£9,100 per annum
Williams Refrigeration is one of the world's leading
manufacturers and suppliers of award winning professional
refrigeration and has built a global reputation over the years for
performance, quality and value for money. Our vast product range
includes high performance, energy efficient and sustainable
refrigerated cabinets and counters, blast chillers, cold rooms,
back bar, front of house display and specialist bakery
Working in an office based environment.
What might a day in this job look like?
You will support the administration function in a professional
and timely manner whilst maintaining good customer relations with
existing and new customers. Your duties will include:
- Liaise with customers
- Placing and progressing service parts orders
- Return and credit of service parts
- Sales order processing and administration
- Cabinet and Cold Room delivery scheduling
- Receiving and processing incoming service calls
- Allocation of calls to service engineers
- Maintaining associated records and paperwork
- Complete portfolio to the standard set by the training
- Adhere to all company policies including H&S policy and
other guidance notes issued by the company
- Any other ad hoc duties that may arise to ensure the smooth
running of the business unit.
What will I learn?
You will work towards an SVQ Level 3 in Business and
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Good standard of education
- Good numerical skills
- Positive outlook
- Team player
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Good communication skills
- Computer systems literate
- Clear and concise
- Positive attitude
- Able to take instruction
- Demonstrate flexibility.
This opportunity will close when a suitable candidate has been