Retail, Hospitality, Beauty, Care and more - 6907
3 January 2019
All types of contracts available
National Minimum Wage or above
Various Employers and Locations.
At the Fort Kinnaird Recruitment and Skills Centre, we
understand the challenges of looking for work and strive to support
jobseekers in whatever way we can. Our services include:
- Signposting current vacancies throughout Edinburgh
- Support creating and updating CVs
- Support completing application forms
- Access to employment and information events
- Use of computers for job searching
- Pre-recruitment training opportunities
- Information on access to employability training and
The work environment is dependent on which opportunity you apply
for, eg, shop, restaurant, salon etc.
What might a day in this job look like?
Varied and fast paced with opportunities for personal and career
development. Most of the jobs require a high level of
customer interaction and you will work shifts rather than standard
hours. Please click Apply Now to see our list of current
vacancies or visit our Facebook page.
What will I learn?
- Soft skills such as communication, teamwork and problem
- Some company and industry specific/ related training etc.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Various qualifications - entry level/ experienced/ industry
related opportunities are available.
- You must be reliable, willing to learn, highly motivated, have
good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work
as part of a team.
We recruit all year round.