Business and Administration - Modern Apprenticeships - 7597
13 November 2018
£18,392 per annum
The Devolved Government for Scotland has a range of
responsibilities which include health, education, justice, rural
affairs, housing and the environment. We have five strategic
objectives: making Scotland wealthier and fairer, healthier, safer
and stronger, smarter and greener.
- Finance Assistant - Corporate Services Division (Melville
- PA/Office Administrator - Scottish Procurement and Commercial
- Administrative Officer - LEADER 2014-20 Programme (Saughton
Full job specifications are available when you click Apply
What might a day in this job look like?
Business Administration roles vary but can include booking
meetings, organising travel, using electronic filing and finance
systems, dealing with internal and external stakeholders, managing
diaries, ordering stationery, answering phones and responding to
emails. Full training in all aspects of the job role and
internal systems will be provided.
What will I learn?
You will work towards an SVQ Level 2 in Business and
Administration. Training will be provided by an internal
assessor who will work with and support you on a monthly
basis. Time will be given to work on your qualification,
which includes delivering two presentations.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
The recruitment of Modern Apprentices is a fair, open and merit
based process (16+) and with permanence from the start of the
apprenticeship. Applicants must be unemployed or contracted
to work 16 hours or less a week.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Motivated, proactive and works to high standards
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Ability to work well in a team or on your own
- Commitment to achieving the SVQ.
Please see individual job adverts and closing dates when you
click Apply Now.